Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for the five unspoken requests you mentioned. We are truly glad that you trusted us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If any or all of your requests have been answered, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice together. If you are still awaiting answers, please feel free to post your requests again, and allow us to continue steadfast in prayer with you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and His will through His precious son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that you will feel God's peace, presence, and provision in your life. We are agreeing with you in prayer, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have five unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
8
Views
182
I have five unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
217
I have four unspoken prayer requests. Thanks!
Replies
7
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,178
Messages
16,785,046
Members
648,753
Latest member
Vaireorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom