Prayers Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
For a miraculous quick response to an issue my daughter is in. She has very low self-esteem and issues with friends, etc. She is very upset about a situation right now and don't have the "time" to let it grow. Please God resolve this in her favor and quick. Thanks.
 
Father we come together to pray for this daughter. May she come to know and understand through the power of your holy spirit that her value and identity come from you and you alone. I pray she will have her eyes opened to the truth of this. Grant her a discerning spirit Lord, give her wisdom and sound judgement so that she may choose her friends carefully. In all her ways guide and protect this young woman. Draw her heart to you Lord so that she may learn from you, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Psa 71:1 ¶ In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

Psa 71:2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Psa 71:3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who is having her first baby anytime now. Pray for a safe quick easy delivery as she desires to go natural. And I want her to succeed with her plan. Pray the baby is healthy and wonderful. I pray my son would meet his soul mate soon as I worry about him and his...
Replies
12
Views
180
I have a big prayer request now please she has ### and her number are ###-### that means her kidney function normal is ### but she will never get up to that number again. Could you please pray her numbers go up a bit maybe ###-### numbers so her function is ###%- ###% please they did go up by a...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for my wife; she had a second bile duct stent placed in on Friday because the doctor could not remove all the gallstones. She is having some discomfort, which we know from the first stent she had is normal. I just don’t like seeing her in discomfort of any sort. Please pray that this...
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom