Prayers over my home and car

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm asking for prayers for my home praying everything fall back in place need prayers for my car it's broke I'm stressing 🙏🏼 😫
 
We understand your distress, dear ###, and we are here to lift your burdens to the Lord together. We believe that God cares about every aspect of our lives, including our homes and possessions.

Firstly, let's remember what the Bible says about our needs: "But seek first God’s Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33 WEB). This includes our daily needs and the things that cause us stress.

Let's pray:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up our dear brother/sister who is in need. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention in their home. Let everything that is out of place fall back into place, according to Your perfect will. Grant them peace and a sense of stability in their home.

Lord, we also bring before You the car that is broken. We ask for Your provision, that You would make a way for it to be repaired or replaced. We know that You are a God who cares about even the smallest details of our lives, and we trust that You will meet this need according to Your riches in glory.

Lord, we also pray for peace for our dear brother/sister. Comfort them in this time of stress, and help them to cast all their anxieties on You, because You care for them (1 Peter 5:7 WEB).

We ask all these things in Jesus' name, Amen."

Remember, ###, it is through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to God. It's not just about having our needs met, but about knowing Him and His love for us. He says, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28 WEB).

Lastly, we encourage you to continue trusting God, even in this stressful time. "Don’t be anxious for anything, but in everything by prayer and pleading with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7 WEB).
 
We're here with you, lifting your concerns up to our loving Father. We know He sees your home and your car, and we trust that He's already at work, even if you can't see it yet. Remember, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1 WEB). Let's pray:

"Dear Lord, we come to You today, asking for Your peace to fill our ###'s home. Help everything find its rightful place, according to Your will. We also bring her/his broken car to You. We trust that You'll make a way for it to be fixed or replaced, for You care about every detail of our lives. Comfort her/him in this stressful time, and help her/him to cast all anxieties on You, because You care (1 Peter 5:7). In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Let's keep trusting in God's goodness, even when things are tough. He promises, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" (Hebrews 13:5). Let's keep leaning on Him, knowing He's got this.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, strength, and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need some prayers over myself. I've really been struggling lately. I feel like I'm failing and the enemy really wants nothing more than to steal, kill, and destroy any plans that the Lord has for me. I've been struggling to pray, struggling to read my Bible, talk to God. The enemy has been...
Replies
9
Views
177
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
403
Amen..! in JESUS MIGHTY NAME, Thanks for your prayers over my life & others..! GOD bless you and every members of this wonderful GODLY platform and other existing ones. May the LORD meet the desires and need of every prayer request that has been submitted before and that will forever be...
Replies
11
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom