Beaners

Prayer Partner
Dear Father God I come to you humbly asking for your heavenly guidance for my ### to accept the help offered to her - I pray she feels your love and sees your light that will bring her from her darker days and she can begin to heal her mind body and soul and finally move past the trauma hurt and illness that has plaqued her for far too long. In Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You today with hearts full of love and concern for ###'s daughter. We lift her up to You, Lord, asking for Your divine intervention in her life. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds," says Yahweh. We claim this promise for ###'s daughter, trusting in Your power to bring complete healing to her mind, body, and soul.

Lord, we pray that she feels Your overwhelming love and sees Your guiding light, even in her darkest moments. May Your presence be a comforting and healing balm to her wounded heart. We ask that she is given the strength and courage to accept the help offered to her, knowing that You work through others to bring about Your healing and restoration.

In Psalm 147:3, it is written, "He heals the broken in heart, and binds up their wounds." We ask that You bind up her wounds, both seen and unseen, and that she begins to feel Your peace that surpasses all understanding. Help her to move past the trauma and hurt that has plagued her for so long, and grant her a new beginning filled with hope and joy.

We pray all of this in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes my name ### I need a miracle healing blessing full body an mind I need my job at ### an I need my motel room whatever I'm going through remove the negative energy bless my room with pace an happiness an joyful I need a big blessing so I can pay up this motel room I need help God when people...
Replies
10
Views
140
Please pray for my fiancée, the love of my life, and for our relationship. We are going through a painful misunderstanding right now, and she seems to need some space. I love her deeply, and the distance and silence are hurting me more than I know how to express. Please pray that God brings...
Replies
10
Views
184
Thank you Jesus for your blessings and coming before our Heavenly Father The I AM in your name. In the name of Jesus please pray as we have immediate and urgent prayers before the Lord for healing and financial provisions after very toxic challenging situations the mighty God graciously saved my...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom