PRAYERS I NEED TO PAY THE REST OF THE ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
PRAYERS I NEED TO PAY THE REST OF THE RENT.. AND BILLS. LORD I HOPE SOME DAY I DON'T HAVE TO KEEP BUGGING YOU. IN FACT I HOPE I CAN BLESS PEOPLE IN BIG WAYS. FOR I KNOW HOW IT FEELS IN LIFE.

THANK YOU WARRIORS. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

NEWHOPE
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. Lord I need you to hear and answer prayers now. Your grace and mercy to see us through. I pray the money be deposited into my account first thing tomorrow morning so that my daughter ### and ### can pay the deposit to move into the rental by Friday of this week. My son ### seek...
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord’s Prayer ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation...
Replies
9
Views
224
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,130
Messages
16,819,189
Members
651,199
Latest member
Tyraeraorhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom