Prayers For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter asking
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

asking

Guest
My ### lost his job. Please pray that he can get the unemployment mess straightened out, and he can find a job which he enjoys, and has security. Thank you. Also, please pray that we have a safe trip this weekend. Thank you all, and God bless you.
 
Dear Lord,

Please lighten the heart of that person and get him a better job soon. Protect him and the family.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord, we bring these requests to You and ask that You fulfill them and meet every need according to Your will. Keep this family safe on their trip this weekend and let everything go well for them. We thank you for all the provision and safety that You provide for this family and for all Your favor, in Jesus name, amen

AND ALSO THAT EVERY MAN SHOULD EAT AND DRINK, AND ENJOY THE GOOD OF ALL HIS LABOR, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD. ECC. 3:13
 
Heavenly Father, I uplift this prayer request before for you. For you know this need better then anybody. I pray you make a way where it looks like there is no way. I pray you bring the perfect job that you have for this ###. I also pray that you give this family traveling mercies as they are traveling. We give you Praise in Glory for we know nothing I do mean nothing is impossible. In Jesus powerful,wonderful Name!! Amen and Amen
 
mailstosiju@gmail.com

mailstosiju@gmail.com

Child of God,



***Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister





PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
I pray for unemployment benefits to be received and a new job to be created. God closes one door and open another one. I pray for this job to be better. Amen
 
Lord help ### survive in the job ### needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My brother just had a new baby and he has been working so hard latey at his job. He actually passed out the other day and got wrote up for messing up at work. I think he needs some prayers and also he has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday coming up and I pray that everything is ok and he is in...
Replies
10
Views
236
I’m asking for powerful prayers for my husband. He has bad sciatica from working in construction 20 years. He recently got shot in the leg with an AR the bullet messed up his muscles snd nerves so it’s harder to walk. He’s in so much pain not even pain pills help him through out the day. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
202
Lord I wanna thank you. Lord I need you. I pray for my family. I pray that you watch over my son ###, remove all negative people, things from his life, I pray he stops smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and drinking alcohol, that he finds a better job and start moving in a better direction. I pray...
Replies
13
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom