Thank you for all your prayers everyone. God is listening and I’m thankful that he is giving my grandma so much strength. God is so good. Please continue to pray for her healing during this time. She is having surgery this morning. Pray that it will go smoothly and that she won’t be in much pain. Pray for quick recovery and Pray that she feels God’s presence so she will not feel alone.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 
Lord, continue to cure the ###. Thank you and praise Lord for answering our prayers Amen
 
Thank you for all your prayers everyone. God is listening and I’m thankful that he is giving my ### so much strength. God is so good. Please continue to pray for her healing during this time. She is having surgery this morning. Pray that it will go smoothly and that she won’t be in much pain. Pray for quick recovery and Pray that she feels God’s presence so she will not feel alone.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Thank you for all your prayers everyone. God is listening and I’m thankful that he is giving my ### so much strength. God is so good. Please continue to pray for her healing during this time. She is having surgery this morning. Pray that it will go smoothly and that she won’t be in much pain. Pray for quick recovery and Pray that she feels God’s presence so she will not feel alone.
Lord I pray for this and may they have faith that you will help them. In Jesus' name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my family my brother has severe mental illness and is being hard to endure his calls he expects me to pay attention at his same subject all day even if I’m tired. My mom is also exhausted and she needs eye surgery he won’t allow her to have. Jesus Christ please heal him as is...
Replies
11
Views
126
Prayers for ### surgery today and Prayers for ### to be calm with no anxiety and may ### blood pressure and heart rate all be good, and Prayers for the surgeon and nurses to beform a successful operation and quick recovery for ###
Replies
10
Views
217
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom