Prayers for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my sister. ###. ### hates me and controls my life. My husband ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown now. Doing well. My sister ### and I need God’s help. I drank too much alcohol after my husband disappeared. Married his girlfriend. I was a wreck. I was fired. Arrested. Hospitalized...
Replies
10
Views
194
So I pick my co worker up each day for work and I've been noticing scratches on my vehicle the past few months and then the other day I believe I saw her intentionally scratching the side of my car. I have no proof but my spirit is telling me she has been doing that for awhile now. I have done...
Replies
10
Views
152
1. DIVINE HEALING OF HTN, KIDNEY DISEASE, HEART PROBLEMS, 2. MY ONLY DAUGHTER, ### DRUG ADDICTION, VAGABOND BEHAVIOR , SEXUALLY INAPPROPRIATE SEXUAL BEHAVIOR 3.MY DAUGHTER IS UNABLE TO GET A JOB, VERY LAZY, DISRESPECTFUL. 4.### HAS NO RELATION SHIP WITH ME ,HER ADOTIVE MOTHER, 5a CLEAN BILL OF...
Replies
12
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,286
Messages
16,786,653
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom