Ebonne777
Prayer Warrior
Hello everyone,
My name is ###. I have been asking many to pray for my father because he had to have skin graft surgery this morning. Well, I just talked to his nurse; the surgery went ok, no complications during surgery, so thank you all who prayed for ### it means so much to us. Thank you, thank you, and God bless you. Now just continue to pray for his recovery, pray that the skin graft attaches well, no infections, and no problems. Thank you again for your prayers; prayers are powerful.
My name is ###. I have been asking many to pray for my father because he had to have skin graft surgery this morning. Well, I just talked to his nurse; the surgery went ok, no complications during surgery, so thank you all who prayed for ### it means so much to us. Thank you, thank you, and God bless you. Now just continue to pray for his recovery, pray that the skin graft attaches well, no infections, and no problems. Thank you again for your prayers; prayers are powerful.
