Anonymous
Beloved of All
Pray tomorrow we get the decision
On a claim we have been praying for. Let it happen in the best possible way and outcome and take this off our plate tomorrow. Pray my son gets his promotion this week. Pray that some other financial graces happen for my adult children. Pray for an upcoming doctor appt this week that my injury will be healing as expected or to guide me to recovery from this finally. Pray for my friend whose daughter lost her baby in childbirth. Pray over the family and when I see her this week guide my words as I know they are in so much pain. Pray for protection and safety and health over my whole family and future family. In Jesus name I pray amen.
On a claim we have been praying for. Let it happen in the best possible way and outcome and take this off our plate tomorrow. Pray my son gets his promotion this week. Pray that some other financial graces happen for my adult children. Pray for an upcoming doctor appt this week that my injury will be healing as expected or to guide me to recovery from this finally. Pray for my friend whose daughter lost her baby in childbirth. Pray over the family and when I see her this week guide my words as I know they are in so much pain. Pray for protection and safety and health over my whole family and future family. In Jesus name I pray amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.