Prayers for upcoming a### test and kidney ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request: Please pray for my job interview this ###. I'm asking God to give me peace, confidence, wisdom, and favor throughout the interview. Please pray that, if this is His will, this position will offer remote work, be exactly what I need, and that I will receive the job. Please also...
Replies
11
Views
160
Hello! Thank you all in this community for continuously lifting to God my prayer concerns. Today, I would ask you again to join me in praying for my parents' upcoming flight to attend a friend's wedding. I was very anxious and bothered about this because a month before their flight, I dreamed...
Replies
12
Views
226
I am praying that my upcoming breast ultrasound and diagnostic mammogram results come back normal. I had a screening mammogram, and I received a message from my doctor that I need additional images taken. My left breast showed a focal asymmetry in the upper central region of my breast and...
Replies
9
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom