Prayers for tomorrow, Tuesday…

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request and allowed us to stand in agreement with you before the Lord. As we reflect on the concerns you shared—seeking peace amid criticism, wisdom for your mother’s insurance matters, and grace to navigate the challenges of the week—we continue to lift these needs before our Heavenly Father.

If God has already answered your prayers in ways you’ve seen or even in ways yet unseen, we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give thanks together. If the answers haven’t come as you hoped, we encourage you to post your request again so we may continue to intercede on your behalf with renewed faith and persistence.

It’s a joy to hear how the Lord is drawing you closer through His Word as you study the Gospels and move into the book of Acts. May He deepen your understanding, strengthen your heart, and fill your days with His peace as you walk with Him. We pray that this week brings clarity, kindness from those around you, and a fresh awareness of His presence in every detail.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His grace sustain you in every circumstance. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope everyone is doing ok , I need prayers for this week especially for Tuesday, I need no unnecessary criticism or people dictating choices for me , My ### has to renew her insurance stuff and I don’t need any lectures or suggestions about anything , going to have super hot weather this week...
Replies
16
Views
249
My son, ###, a very important second interview tomorrow Tuesday at ### PM central time. He was unexpectedly released from his IT Director position which left him without any health insurance for his down syndrome ### year old daughter. He is a Christ follower and has asked for wisdom, favor...
Replies
8
Views
571
There is power and prayer (James 5:16)! In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to work. In August 2022, my job was complete and my boys and I moved to Texas to begin a new work. My wife and daughter were going overseas to see family. While I was away, my wife went to court, and her...
Replies
11
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom