Prayers for ### to get into the ...

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for ### and for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that my son ### will get the job as "Urban Park Ranger" that he has applied for. I pray that his application and resume will be seen and chosen by the person or persons incharge and that he will be called. He has been out of work and looking for the past ### months. I pray for guidance...
Replies
15
Views
77
Hello my family, today I take my final exam and I need to pass in order to not get dismissed from my grad program. Please pray for me!
Replies
10
Views
148
Please god please Jesus help and guide my son and let Him get accepted into medical school this cycle. He has worked soo hard. Please lord 🙏🙏🙏 please pray for us
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom