prayers for this weahter we are getting ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father,

We come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and grace during this time of inclement weather. We pray that You would protect ### and all those who are affected by the weather, and that You would provide for their needs. We ask that You would keep them safe from harm and danger, and that You would give them strength and courage to face any challenges that come their way.

We thank You for Your loving kindness and for Your faithfulness to Your people. We ask that You would grant us peace and comfort, and that You would bring us through this time of uncertainty.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Your Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the desire, knowledge, and passion to delight myself in You and always seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Cleanse Me of Anything that Breaks Your Heart
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
132
in our area station shows ### mph winds and hail so we are all in need of no damages to our mobile homes and our self's in Jesus name amen
Replies
5
Views
91
Dear Lord Jesus, This friend of mine is thinking of getting a lawyer. Good person works hard. Needs it for his job. Please help him. Find a great affordable attorney. That will help him win. Save his job and bother those who caused the messes he is in. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom