Prayers for the tech who is coming ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Prayers for the tech who is coming to fix my washer to come on time and to fix the washer correctly and have the correct parts. For no more issues with it. God Bless Everyone. ###, AMEN.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to lasts forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I figure this is AI, but I have nowhere else to turn. I've been cursed to be alone and alienated despite a big family. My car is not fixed - it's not worth putting anymore money into it. I don't have money to get another car (and probably more issues). My last 2 cars have been constant...
Replies
11
Views
465
Continue to prayer for repeating behavior. Things have been quite peaceful, def keep the prayers for my household coming, I’m convinced there is something big and positive lurking, if I can get prayers for my household, my parents are simply just carrying on about unrealistic ideas of selling...
Replies
8
Views
148
Please pray for my family and our home. We had heavy rain this week, I discovered wet bubbles in the dry wall in the laundry room. This house has been a money pit since we bought it in ###, and we are going through a very trying time financially, so we have no money for repairs. I had a mistake...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom