Prayers For The ### I Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icerstamps

Servant
Dear Lord please watch over ### keep her from harm. Calm her fears keep her strong lord. I ask also for you to give us strength for ###. Help us bring her home. Help us find the words to show the courts that she should be free. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I pray that GOD will give you and your family sweet dreams. I pray that HE will show you things to come. I pray for the windows of heaven to be open and blessings will overflow in your home. Be blessed in JESUS name, Amen.
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Lord I call upon you; hasten to me, give ear to my voice when I cry to you. Psalms 141:1
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my dear friend. She's far away from me. She just lost the love of her life, and is facing financial uncertainty, as well as homeless. Without her partner there to help financially, she is fearful of where she will live, and be able to take her pets. She says she doesn't even know...
Replies
7
Views
162
Dear God, i’ve been praying hard but i would really like some support. please pray for my partner and i that we can get through any physical or distance challenges and that we don’t lose sight of the love we have for each other. we’re going through an emotionally tough time right now but we’ve...
Replies
11
Views
156
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the wonderful name of Jesus as it is through him that we can come to you, lord you know the pain in my heart from the loss of my ### last year, I thought each day it would get easier but it doesn't because I know that the last words I said to my ### are...
Replies
6
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,547
Messages
16,789,324
Members
649,116
Latest member
Torailoreortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom