prayers for ###'s van repairs

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still in need of getting my vehicle fixed. I need to find the parts needed to fix it. The other things I requested prayers for have been answered PTL!! Now I just need my vehicle repaired.
Replies
10
Views
64
Please pray that all goes well with repairs at the rental where I live. Jesus knows what is going on. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
15
Views
145
Please pray that all goes well with repairs at the rental where I live. Jesus knows what is going on. Thank you for praying, in Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
14
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom