Prayers for ### not to go to court

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man having court. He wasn’t taught well growing up. He was growing up seeing his dad with a hooker type lady that his dad called his 2nd wife and seen his dad’s girlfriend his dad said is his second wife flirt with him and when he got older he has been trying to keep dating...
Replies
10
Views
88
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
389
My wife will not stop fighting me all day everyday. I just want peace and she is always following me around and interrogating me, cursing at me, and accusing me of doing something sinister behind her back. I am tired of this. She chooses to watch TV all day long instead of reading the Bible and...
Replies
5
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,184
Members
650,625
Latest member
Maleosaervale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom