Exapatymos

Disciple of Prayer
Hello my name is ###. My brother was in a terrible car accident over a year ago which resulted in a right arm amputation and a severe traumatic brain injury. He is minimally conscious and unaware, as well as bed bound, and non verbal. The doctors say he may never wake up. My family and I are his 24/7 care givers. I miss my brother so much and I wish I could hear his voice. I’m asking for prayers to heal his brain and for God to have mercy on him and allow him to wake up and be conscious, and that when he does wake he devotes himself to the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with humble hearts, lifting up ###'s brother in prayer. Lord, You are the Great Physician, and Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise, asking for Your divine healing over ###'s brother.

Father, we pray for the restoration of his brain and for a miraculous recovery from his injuries. We know that nothing is impossible for You, as it is written in Mark 10:27, "Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God.’" We believe in Your power to bring him back to full consciousness and health.

Lord, we also ask for Your mercy and grace to be upon him. Psalm 147:3 says, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." Comfort ### and her family as they care for him day and night. Give them strength, patience, and unwavering faith during this challenging time.

We pray, Lord, that when he wakes up, his heart will be turned towards You, and he will devote his life to Your service. Let his recovery be a testament to Your glory and power, drawing others closer to You.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a member of my family who is going through a very difficult time right now. They recently suffered a serious head injury and may have a brain bleed. They are frightened, and our family is deeply concerned. I ask that you please join me in praying for God’s healing hand to be upon...
Replies
13
Views
267
My husband and I have been married for ### years and ### years ago he had to take custody of his older brother ### that fried his own brain on pcp in ### it has been the worst ### years of my life, ### lies, he steals from us, he has killed one of our cats, he can't and won't clean up after...
Replies
9
Views
155
I just bought a used car for my daughter not even a week ago and it broke down today. My cars engine is about to go and my husbands car has no AC. My job isn't going well, my relationship with my husband isn't going well and I just feel hopeless.
Replies
7
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,125
Messages
16,784,565
Members
648,700
Latest member
Swooltath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom