Prayers for my ###, who fell out ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Prayers for my ###, who fell out of bed, and she's up in years, and now in pain. For the pain to subside. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m sorry to hear that, ###. Please know that I said a prayer for your aunt, asking the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and ease her pain. We serve a compassionate God who cares about every detail of our lives. Peace to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't believe this! Just got my temporary crown put in today. Was so happy and grateful to get it over with and looking forward to going NOWHERE tomorrow. But guess what? The temp crown fell out! Now I have to get up early, call the dentist and go through even more garbage. As you may recall...
Replies
12
Views
383
My cat ### has a brain tumor and a bunch of other medical problems right now. I ask for prayer everyday for her and I thankyou all. Right now she has been having diarrhea since Monday night. And she started hiding under the bed since last night. Ive tried giving her this sprinkle stuff that goes...
Replies
9
Views
69
Please pray for fast healing for my granddaughter ### she’s age ### fell off the ### face first she’s in the hospital for exam. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,111
Messages
16,819,043
Members
651,188
Latest member
Toriermen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom