Prayers For My Marriage And Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovingmaof5

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you give me strength to keep going and working on my marriage. Please give me the strength and patience to hold on and wait for ### to see what he's doing. I pray that he come to you my Father, and asks you to come into his heart. I pray that he sees and realizes how much he has pushed me away and keeps pushing. Please father please heal and mend our marriage. I hold strong to this covenant, I pray that ### does too. Please help us through this my lord, not only for me and him, but our 5 little ones as well. Please Father I trust in you. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Father, We pray that Your will be done in this relationship. We pray that each person involved may be drawn to the Lord Jesus Christ and that they may have a personal relationship with Him. We pray that they would have a strong desire to study the Word of God and to know the truth and so that the truth could set them free. We pray all these things in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, please bless our marriage. As we serve in ministry, grant us wisdom, patience, and deeper intimacy. Strengthen our bond, resolve our conflicts, and let our union reflect Your grace. In Jesus' name, Amen. I know every individual struggles with some things; however; my husband has...
Replies
12
Views
231
I’ve had some marital problems and my family has gotten too far involved. My husband and I haven’t been able to go to counseling or talk things out because of them taking so much control. They have the wrong idea about my husband, his family, and our church and have talked terribly about them. I...
Replies
5
Views
127
Thank you for all the prayers. My husband received a wonderful offer and has accept the position. Praise God!! Please pray for us and our marriage. That the Lord leads us both daily, for God's protection and favor over us and our family. Please continue to pray for us. It has been very hard, I...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,579
Messages
16,789,884
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom