Prayers for my job: mental health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i'm struggling mentally at the moment, and I feel a bit lost and alone. I pray that I'm lifted out of this soon. Amen
Replies
14
Views
150
Please pray that my life will get better with no more anxiety and depression as it's driving me mad and I keep my job as the thought of being unemployed is frightening me.
Replies
11
Views
218
Would you please pray that I will continue to stay in good health mentally. In Jesus high name.
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom