Prayers for my ###. He is ill ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My sister is now 39 years old and has been diagnosed with schizophrenia since she was 16 years old. She had so many dreams before this happened. My mother died last year and now I have become her sole provider. I am studying in another country and I do not work. There are no resources for her...
Replies
8
Views
147
Please pray for supernatural healing for my son who doctors think is suffering from severe hyperemesis and kidney failure. They cannot find the cause of the hyperemesis but my son is ill and has lost a lot of weight. He looks like he is dying and they can't find a reason why. At this point I...
Replies
12
Views
193
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,582
Messages
16,789,938
Members
649,151
Latest member
Kroylinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom