Prayers for my daughter to get favour ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter trying to transfer her to a new particular school but I keep getting rejected first time they said no it wasn’t enough reasons for her to transfer principal said he would do it she past the semester he didn’t do it went to the welcome center they said no again I went...
Replies
12
Views
145
My daughter finished 5 days of detox today she will be getting out today I'm praying to the lord Jesus Christ that she seek his help in her recovery so that her and her ### year old daughter will have a healthy and alchol free life I pray she does what she suppose to do so she don't lose her to...
Replies
15
Views
302
My daughter is ###yrs and was never married. She is a pastor who is serving God whole heartedly.
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,154
Messages
16,796,740
Members
649,699
Latest member
Syleasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom