Prayers For My ### And ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

123

Beloved of All
Lord,
Each day I am grateful for your love and protection for me and my family. I am asking in your holy name to help my son ### obtain a long-lasting job in his profession (as soon as possible) to help him financially pay his bills. Keep him safe, healthy, positive in the city. Be merciful with my son ### and his family. Keep them financially well, strong in marriage, and healthy. Each day I am privileged to work with students that need my guidance both socially and academically. Help me reach their individual needs and be a good role model.
Keep me positive, anxiety-free, and in your word daily, Lord. I need your guidance and love! I believe!

I love you so much!
Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for urgent prayers for my mom who is getting up in age and not feeling good praying for God to touch her body and bring healing and to keep her out of harms way. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
12
Views
178
Hello I just want to simply ask for prayers for my vehicle and my relationship. I'm so stressed lately and feeling depressed because I'm having problems with my car due to the excessive driving at my job. also my fiance and I are living with his grandmother and she's making things difficult...
Replies
12
Views
154
Hello my mother just called me to tell me I need to take my dad to the hospital after work today he is having trouble breathing and not doing well. His birthday is tomorrow and God willing he will be ###. I am so sad and worried for him I ask to please pray for God to heal my dad and help him...
Replies
6
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom