Prayers for me to get this please###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As my result is expected in the first week of september 2026. Pray for me to get the job. May God Almighty Bless Us ALL!
Replies
11
Views
168
LIFE IN IM HEALED GREATLY IN MY LIFE LIFE IN IM HEALED FROMALL THE CURSING IF YOUR DEAD IN ANYWAY AREA OF MY LIFE MY 2 CATS MY FAMILY OUR PETS GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY FOREVER…LIFE IN I GET A NICE PLACE TO STAY GREATLY URGENTLY I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLY TO GET A HOME A GOOD HOME WITH...
Replies
9
Views
267
I have a couple misdemeanors on my record nothing major but it makes it harder to get a job please pray that I can get the job I need one really bad thank you, God Bless
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom