Prayers for me and the ### I’m interested

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been praying and have been asking ### for prayer and can't see or feel anything happening. I'm thinking that God isn't interested in me.
Replies
10
Views
204
This ### who I’m interested in doesn’t barely show me any attention and I’m really in love with ###. It feels disheartening and makes me feel desperate and sad.
Replies
8
Views
316
Please pray for me to be more interested in prayer. Every time I'm praying I feel like I'm losing interest and focus, sometimes I end up not even finishing the prayer, I feel like this is abnormal, like some unknown force pulling me away from God. May the Almighty get me back to him with more...
Replies
6
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,922
Members
648,823
Latest member
Ethuisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom