Prayers for Jenny's hearing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prayerwarrior

Servant of All
I pray in Jesus name for Jenny's hearing. She is young Lord and she has a continual ringing in her ears.  She is such a wonderful Christian girl Lord and so loving and peaceful.  I pray for supernatural healing for her hearing Lord that she is relieved from the ringing and her hearing is fully restored.  I pray in Jesus name. Amen 

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

[SIZE=12pt]In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, that our Dear Lord will see you through your difficult situations, when you are discouraged and full of unspeakable fear. I ask you Lord Jesus that you walk beside your children during those hard times. They cannot carry their burdens, but we know that You can and You will, oh God. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I pray that You guide your children and help them to stay strong no matter what comes their way. I also pray that You help their faith to get stronger and that your children continue to grow in You. In Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, we abide, Amen. [/SIZE]

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

she has PTSD because of a very abusive relationship with her husband. they have split up now for a few years but last year he started taking her to court to get access to the children. the oldest one age 16 is the only one who remembers him and she hates him and doesnt want to see him and the...
Replies
Views
PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL SAVE NICOLE A WONDERFUL GIRL THAT GOD WILL GIVE HER WISDOM GUIDE HER AND PROTECT HER THAT SHE WILL COME TP LOVE GOD AND WILL BELIEVE IN GOD I LOVE HER SO
Replies
Views
PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL SAVE NICOLE A WONDERFUL GIRL THAT SHE WILL COME TO LOVE GOD THAT GOD WILL TURN HER LIFE AROUND THAT SHE WILL FIND THE WILL OF GOD THAT SHE WILL RECIEVE JESUS INTO HER HEART AS LORD AND SAVIOR I LOVE HER SO MUCH
Replies
Views
Please pray for my grandmother as she's in critical condition she is suffering from blood infection and filarisis. She lost consciousness as the infection got spread to the brain and her heart got damaged doctors said they are performing tracheostamy tomorrow and informed there is high chances...
Replies
Views
I just saw a young woman on Tiktok livestreaming that she is suicidal and are struggling with staying alive. She ended her stream. And I am worried sick she will end her life for real. Please, everyone pray for this woman - that she is healed of her struggles and feels peace of the Lord today...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom