Prayers for healing i can barely sit ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Amen and thank you all for the prayers may they be answered in the name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers for healing protection peace strength also for favor I can barely go my back and neck and chest its my back us hurting badly and burning the people on the job keep pouring salt everywhere all because i got hired they asked the girl that works here if she wanted full time housekeeping...
Replies
12
Views
86
Prayers for healing in finally got a job but again my legs and back hurt badly I can barely walk but tge doctor says its nothing wrong mentally im so drained it hurts si bad til I cry it's luke spasms in my leg especially the knee area it's from my feet to my hip but the doctors can't find...
Replies
9
Views
157
Prayers for me and my kids for healing, protection, peace, and strength also for favor. I finally got a job today; it was my 3rd day but I am hurting so bad, especially at work. My body hurts; the doctors never can find anything, but it's something because I be in major pain. I barely sleep...
Replies
5
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,822
Messages
16,803,840
Members
650,319
Latest member
Eldiormaraurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom