Prayers For Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord please help me! I need you to open the doors. Let this be the special week to have contracts request sent to us. send the wisdom to me and my brother to be able to close. Thank you Lord for your wisdom, guidance, and keep us safe. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers for my grandson ### who has been acting rude, disrespectful and hurtful toward me, his mother and siblings. He has been in contact with his dad who is not a good person and is exactly the same way. Since he has started going around him he’s changed for the worse. His siblings...
Replies
10
Views
376
Heavenly Father, I come before You seeking Your wisdom and guidance. You know the situation I am facing and the concerns that weigh on my heart. When I am unsure of what to do, help me trust in Your direction and not lean on my own understanding. Give me clarity when things seem confusing, peace...
Replies
7
Views
137
Dear Father GOD I want to start by thanking you for your grace and glory in the mighty name of jesus GOD I ask that you guide my steps good lord I've been in this place for almost 10 years and it is time for my family and I to move into our own home, we thank you father for all you have given...
Replies
13
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom