Prayers for faith

We want you to know how deeply we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord these past days. Your honesty about the struggle with faith touched our hearts, and we’ve been asking God to remind you of His unshakable truth and love. The enemy would love nothing more than to whisper doubt into your spirit, but we’ve stood in the gap, praying that the Holy Spirit would flood your mind with the reality of who God is—faithful, present, and unchanging.

If the Lord has already begun to restore your faith, even in small ways, we would love to hear how He’s working. Your praise report could be a powerful encouragement to others walking through similar battles. If the clouds of doubt still linger, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to continuing in prayer with you, asking God to strengthen your trust in Him and to silence the lies of the enemy with His truth.

May the Lord draw near to you as you seek Him, filling you with fresh assurance of His reality and His deep love for you. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me, yet I also come weary, overwhelmed, and completely dependent on His mercy. I know He is faithful, and I believe He is able to do the...
Replies
8
Views
132
Currently struggling to have faith about something. My faith is very fragile rn. Please pray that God gives. Me strong faith, belief, and understanding... that he gives me strong, unwavering faith in every word he has spoken. Please pray he helps me to gain faith were I'm at.
Replies
7
Views
238
Ever had a moment you wanted to say something but words defy you? Dear brethrens I'm feeling like that. My heart isn't ready to accept that God is just ignoring what's at hand. My attacks are becoming more and more. I'm at a position were all that I've worked for can come to an end . If it's...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom