Prayers For Direction/wisdom In Job Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nesser66

Guest
Please pray for our son, he is needing prayers as to where to apply for a job. He has a degree in Aerospace and this was his dream job since he was little. Times are tough in this area to find a job, please pray for wisdom in his job search and what to do with his degree. Pray that a door would open for him to find a job. Thank you all!!
 
Dear God, I pray for the son of ###, may he find a job that he need, in mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!
 
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. John 15:7

Lord we come together asking for your favor upon her ###. That his given talents in his lifetime choice will be seen by those that can take her ### higher will be GREATER than her ### desires. We ask that you allow him to use his gift of discernment when making choices not ONLY on his job but in life Lord. We bind depression, frustration all that comes with that & ask that he dwells IN THE PEACE THAT YOU LEFT US! I thank you Lord that her ### will seek you in his time of need & those around him that AREN'T walking with you see the manifestation of YOUR work Lord and begin to delight within you so that You may also give them the desires of their hearts. In Jesus name Amen...............huggs, ttyl!
 
Please Lord help ###'s son with finding a job, may he be blessed, protected and successful, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother/Sister My husband's name is ###. He is currently looking for a job and he is now going thru a recruitment process like in his final round of interview. If he got this job means it will be a huge miracle for him as his previous employer ditched his 10 years of employment with a wrong...
Replies
10
Views
200
Hello I have been living in sober living for over 3 years now I thought I was going to move back in with my parents again but when I went there the other day to clean the room I realized that it may not be the space I would feel comfortable in. I love where I am at now and my current room is...
Replies
8
Views
207
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom