Prayers For Courage

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please continue to pray for me blessings to you and many thanks. Lord please that I might have the courage and stamina to do good things for myself, and others today and stay on the positive path of light.
 
Lord in Jesus name touch ### and bring him your divine strength to stay positive and see hope in YOU...touch his mind heart and soul with knowledge and wisdom touch him by the power of Your blood that brings healing virtue and mercy touch him Lord in Jesus name
 
Lord I pray for ###, please give ### strength to overcome all the problems and fill ### with Your energy. In Jesus' name, pray, amen.
 
Father in heaven hear us O Lord to help make things available to ###. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus said that we should love others just like, the same way we love ourselves. Your son ### has called you to the task to give him the strength to do just that. You who answers prayer, bless him and grant him the desire of his heart in the mighty name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen!
 
Dear ###

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle on your ways, on your paths in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that I received in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for child ### asking God for courage. Lord, I pray courage & wisdom for ###. Draw family close to You. ...In Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
10
Views
234
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, please pray and intercede on my behalf for the following - a reconciliation with my father as I have been a bad daughter and neglected our relationship for a year now. I feel so bad for the pain I have caused in our relationship by distancing myself for...
Replies
13
Views
207
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 11:22 – “Benaiah son of Jehoiada, a valiant fighter from Kabzeel, performed great exploits. He struck down Moab’s two mightiest warriors. He also went down into a pit on a snowy day and killed a lion.” Extended Explanation...
Replies
10
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom