Prayers for better relationships with my ###.

Please help me pray for my ###.
He has so much anger, resentment and bitterness that dwell deep inside his heart.
Please Lord, lead my ### to the righteous path.
Please restore my ###’s relationship with me and my family.
He has such a rage of anger and I’m afraid of him.
I have a lot of health issues but he doesn’t care at all…he has been saying a lot of hurtful words to me.
His ### manipulated and poisoned his mind.
I pray that my ### will miraculously join our christmas and new year get together.
Please help me.
I am so depress and going through anxiety.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer to the Holy Spirit for a better relationship with my daughter
Replies
11
Views
183
Please pray for my daughter ### and angel get along better. They stop arguing so bad. My daughter ### will not kick him out the house. My daughter ### and my son angel always be together. My son angel behave better and my kids can have better relationship each of them. The enemy stop attacking...
Replies
10
Views
257
Prayer for better relationship with my adult ### yr old daughter. I bend over backwards to get along with her. She just always seems angry and bothered by me. If I speak to her she gives me the tone of disguss. Never abandoned her always been there for her entire life. She's very ugly and blames...
Replies
12
Views
766
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,824
Messages
16,815,350
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom