Prayers For ### And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends, please pray that my ### and ###'s health will be restored 100%. Please pray that any pain or discomforts are relieved.
 
Standing in agreement with your prayer....
 
Lord I pray that you will come against all afflictions that come against this ###'s parents. Amen
Brother get someone to touch and agree with you for your ### help. God says that where two or more gather in his name and touch and agree that he is there. Stand on this.
 
"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love; according to your abundant mercy blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin! Rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. Then you will be pleased with right sacrifices"

Psalms 51:1-2, 19
 
Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servant trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch. I ask you this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
THANK YOU LORD FOR RESTORING HEALTH TO HIS PARENTS AND TAKING ALL PAIN FROM THEIR BODIES IN JESUS NAME, AMEN
 
Father God I pray that you will meet this need in Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cat ### has a brain tumor and multiple other health issues. She has been having diarrhea since last night. She is already having problems staying hydrated and im very scared for her right now. I just put some stuff in her food to help the diarrhea. Please pray that God will heal her bowel...
Replies
12
Views
145
My friend ###'s fiancé is in the hospital and they don't think she will make it. Please pray that if it is God's will He will heal her and comfort and bless my friend. I ask in the name of Jesus. God bless you. ###
Replies
15
Views
143
I’ve been having pain and discomfort in my left eye for about a week. I’m praying for healing and that it’s not anything serious (I had a tumor in my other eye a couple of years ago). Please join me in praying it’s nothing like that and nothing life threatening and for healing and the pain to...
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom