sharonjoan

Beloved of All
prayers for ### and the issue going on with his mom this has gone on for months now and it sad situation so been praying all this will turn around to the best God knows what going and watching over all them and will fix this in his own timing no matter how long it takes prayers for this sitution to turn around soon it sad that the younger ones are in middle of something they cant fix thanks for praying for this situtaion way back in June of this year. I stay out of this but I do pray lots for this to be fixed and will continue to pray because I am sure there is lots of family dealing with same issues if not worse so God will deal this in his timing so thanks for all our prayers on here for us all God Bless also I have doctor phone call this am pray all goes ok on this to I will be praying for everyone for everything such sad world seems like all has lost their way to God
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
151
got to check out something praying not have to go to ### please keep ### in prayers in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
196
Hi everyone, I want to ask for prayer for healing of salivary glands. I feel like they are not working. I suspect there is a mold situation, and I ask for prayer for God to supernaturally kill any mold. Today I went to the doctor and had an extreme toothache, and I read that when the salivary...
Replies
12
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,474
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom