PRAYERS FOR ### AND ### please pray that they will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose7

Humble Servant of All
PRAYERS FOR ### AND ###

please pray that they will be reunited and that the arranged marriage will not take place, for their families to have peace and understanding and let them be back together, we will appreciate your prayers, God bless you all, love ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m ### with a lot of ###. I had a good job, but I was let go due to the ### that led to taking time off work. My landlord filed for eviction, but I was able to save my apartment and make arrangements with him, he did take me to court and we all agreed that a payment plan would be sufficient...
Replies
13
Views
252
Thank you Jesus. Praise you Jesus. Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle...
Replies
12
Views
230
Dear Prayer Warriors, Kindly continue to keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace, they were reconciled and reunited as a family in ### after a difficult period of separation. We remain thankful to Jesus for that miracle. However, following family...
Replies
12
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,023
Messages
16,817,908
Members
651,143
Latest member
Kloyreinain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom