Prayers for a job, housing and a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, The couple in ### moved out suddenly without warning. I ask that you allow them to find housing near their family this week.
Replies
11
Views
192
May the Lord bless you! Please, pray for my job and housing search. I've applied to many job postings and have done many interviews. I'm also looking to move into a cheaper place to rent. I've been praying for the Lord to help me and I know the Lord provides for His children, it's just been...
Replies
10
Views
165
A prayer for housing God hear ,my prayers.stop my 😢 Tears i have worrying.looking day and night.feeling pressured.may there be help for rental 🙏 deposits .May there be a bus line in places were no one can get no were..Housing needs a big prayer 🙏 🙌 ❤️ of help..M a y 🙏 there be help that ### can...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,444
Members
650,692
Latest member
Dwsaroidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom