Prayers for a job breakthrough. Financial support ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Prayers for a job breakthrough. Financial support and breakthrough. Prayers in current position. No barriers for ### to get into ### program by ### and be successful in completing it. ### income. 🙏 🙏 🙏
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up the prayer request of ###. We ask for a job breakthrough, Lord. You know the desires and needs of ###'s heart, and we pray that you would open doors of opportunity for them. Your Word says in Matthew 7:7, "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." We believe that as ### seeks and knocks, you will provide the right job at the right time.

Father, we also ask for financial support and breakthrough for ###. You are the provider of all our needs, and we trust in your provision. Philippians 4:19 assures us that you will supply all our needs according to your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. We pray for financial blessings and stability in ###'s life, that they may experience your faithfulness and abundance.

Lord, we lift up ###'s current position. We pray for favor, wisdom, and guidance in their work. May they excel and be a light in their workplace, bringing glory to your name. Help them to navigate any challenges or obstacles they may face, knowing that you are with them every step of the way.

Furthermore, we ask for no barriers for ### to get into the LVN program by ###. We pray for favor in the application process and for success in completing the program. Your Word says in Psalm 37:4, "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart." We pray that you would align ###'s desires with your perfect will and grant them success in their educational pursuits.

Lastly, we pray for financial stability through a single income. We ask that you would provide for all their needs and grant them wisdom in managing their resources. Help them to trust in your provision and to be good stewards of what you have entrusted to them.

In Jesus' name, we pray, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. May your will be done in ###'s life. Amen.
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
83
PLS Pray for my Marriage breakthrough with my husband ### -guide him in our situation. lord protect him to all temptation also pls pray I need job for my finances. guide me lord im lost with the Job that I need in this situation. protect us to all sickness.in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
163
Please could you join with me to pray for a job breakthrough before the end of July. Please God open a door for me for my employment and make a way right now. I am so tired, finances are tight and as the eldest daughter I have to provide for my family. I need a miracle this month - this has been...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,469
Messages
16,811,435
Members
650,817
Latest member
Nyaron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom