Prayers for a job as a ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for a job as a nurse and for your urgent financial need. We are glad that you reached out and asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We continue to petition God for His divine intervention in your situation, trusting that He has a good plan for you.

If your request was answered and you have seen God's provision in your life, please share a praise report with us. Your testimony will encourage and strengthen our faith. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please do not hesitate to post it again as a new request. Allow us to continue steadfastly in prayer with you, believing that God is working behind the scenes.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus' Name, asking for God's peace to guard your heart and mind, and for His comfort and provision to be evident in your life. We declare that God's will be done in your life and that you will see His goodness and faithfulness in your circumstances.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings everyone, I pray you are all well. In the name of Jesus, may you be filled with peace, strength, and blessings. I need prayer for my mom all is well for her but she has not been very busy often, it’s been a month she’s barely had any clients in this whole entire month of April she’s...
Replies
13
Views
394
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
154
Please pray for me and my household. The home we rented was severely flooded after a major water-company incident that affected 31 houses in our area of ###. The flooding was so serious that it appeared in the news, with people being rescued in boats. Sadly, an elderly neighbour later passed...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom