Prayers for A. For the person who ...

AngelCali

Beloved of All
Prayers for ###. For the person who said they would help them today with their anatomy 1 exams today at ### and ### is honest and comes through. For ### to get a ### or better in the exams. For ### in ### to get a ### or better in the class. God Bless Everyone. ### ###.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family please pray for me to receive friendship with someone who can become my best friend, someone who I can share my day with and be comforted by being heard and also hearing what they have to say, in Jesus name.
Replies
8
Views
173
Since saving government money is most important, help me do my patriotic duty by dying. I'm too chicken right now to end me so I need your help. I need for you to take me or give me at least one sure fire method and courage to carry it out. I won't be missed since I'm a waste of...
Replies
9
Views
142
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR ..SATAN AND SECRET AGENTS GET TIRED OF KILLING STEALING DESTROYING IN MY CROWN 👑 IN MY EYES TO PLEASE ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY.. THAT I GET MY PATENT DONE FREE WITHOUT MY EYES KILLING ME ASSINGMENTS ENDS TODAY 123GREATLY. I...
Replies
7
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom