Prayers for a financial breakthrough as I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for god to deliver us. A financial breakthrough. A change in the heart of my landlord whom is seeking legal eviction on our home. We are in need for 30k to find another home, pay deposit and hire a mover. We have zero funds. Despite working 12 hours daily. We barely can keep afloat. But...
Replies
11
Views
237
Please pray for me and my children. We are going through a financial hardship. I am a single parent raising 2 teenage boys and taking care of my mom. I work a full time job but do not make enough to pay bills, buy groceries. Every pay period I have to figure out what’s pressing when all bills...
Replies
10
Views
188
I request for prayers regarding my financial situation, it has been on and on for ###. I'm in debts I can't pay all my bills, I have a sick sister whom rely on me. I need miracle and financial breakthrough to be able to overcome the situation and also help others who are in need. Amen
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom