Prayers for a ### couple that were beaten and###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was offered the opportunity to receive expedited referral into a shelter. There are no other options right now and I just feel like crying. My driver's license expired yesterday, and I may never drive again due to problems with eyesight. Financial struggles have overtaken me. Everything is...
Replies
8
Views
182
The husband is ### and his wife is ###. They are both in bad health. Please pray they start feeling better soon. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
308
I’m asking if my prayer warriors could help me pray for my cousins wife and their young son ###. ### is fighting cancer for the second time. Drs for a spot that is ###% cancer. Give them strength and faith during this time. Ask our Father God to pour the blood of Jesus over her from head to toe...
Replies
17
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,626
Messages
16,813,410
Members
650,918
Latest member
Kareonoroinance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom