Prayers for a beautiful female to enter ...

Carflyr

Disciple of Prayer
Prayers for a beautiful ### to enter my life to pray with and to fill my life with happiness
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I absolutely loved to begin to be beautiful how I look because I couldn't stop smiling and being happy. They loved the beautiful way I smile.
Replies
5
Views
97
LIFE IN I GET A BEAUTIFUL PLACE TO CALL HOME GREATLYYY WHERE MY DAUGHTERS AND MY SON CAN SAY HI NO WORRIES THEY LIVE WHEREVER THEY WANT TO AS WELL LIFE IN I CREATE I MOVE SOMEWHERE IN SECRET I CAN FIND A GUY THAT STAYSSSS OK I HAVE MY UNCOMMON FAVOR GREATLYYY TO GET A GUY THAT CAN MAKE ME SMILE...
Replies
5
Views
101
I don't know how to cause dry cracked skin all around my feet because I don't know where that comes from. All I want to see is my beautiful feet without any dry cracked skin all over my feet to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom