Prayers asked for my ###'s pain and ...

Prayers asked for my heart's pain and hurt to go away. Last night I was having such an awful pain coming out of nowhere. Please ask Jesus to take away all pain and worry about what is going on with my heart. Thank you and God bless you.
🙏🙏
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please heal my nephew ###. He is in the hospital. Tube in his lungs. Collapse of one lung. He had surgery. He says his whole body hurts. Lord please ease his pain and heal him completely amen!!! He is only ### ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ lord please heal him fast. He is healed and relieved from pain by...
Replies
7
Views
326
My mother passed away on May 15, and our family will hold her funeral service on May 23. These past few days, I have felt emotionally overwhelmed and absent-minded. I’ve especially struggled with sleeplessness and severe skin itching caused by stress and grief. What has been especially painful...
Replies
11
Views
261
I need all the prayer warriors I can get to please pray for my ### year old daughter. ### has a complicated GI issue and has had several major surgeries in the past year. ### is currently in severe pain and her pain medications are not easing or even helping the pain be tolerable and as her...
Replies
11
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,756
Messages
16,814,733
Members
650,996
Latest member
Ereadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom