Prayers are needed for employment and housing. ...

NeedToCancelAccount

Beloved of All
Prayers are needed for employment and housing. I thought I had a lead on possible housing, but it didn't work out. All prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my family we need stable employment and a home. Please pray that all is going to be well in my son’s job. Please pray that I find employment or opening for self employment. Currently , I am so sad I can’t see a way out and I am about to loose it. I have even thought...
Replies
11
Views
198
I had my own apartment 7 months ago and I had been renting for 4 years on my own. I became friends with a girl from church and she came and visited me at my apartment and she wept tears when she saw my apartment, comparing herself to me and saying that I have it all but she didn't know the...
Replies
9
Views
352
Where is God? In August ###, my job in ### was complete. I had secured a ### position in my home state of ###. The previous May, my wife, without talking to me, purchased two tickets for her and her daughter to go to overseas to visit family. My wife did not consult me or ask me. My wife was...
Replies
12
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom