Prayers Appreciated

  • Thread starter Thread starter angel777goddess
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel777goddess

Guest
My husband and I have ### children and have been going through some rough times...we are currently having to stay with family...husband is desperately looking for work...we are even unsure if this is the state we're meant to be in...times are very rough and very confusing and I just ask for help with prayer to show us a sign or give us answers to if what we are doing is right...we had to sell our wedding rings just for gas money...so for the Lord to kindly open a door it would be so very much appreciated...My husband to be able to get a job...and for us to have a home again would just be wonderful...Also to please help us to keep the Lord strong in our hearts and minds...I'd like to close this with saying I am however very thankful to God that we all have our health and that we have family that did give us a temporary place to stay.
 
Lord, I lift ### up to you with her requests for help and assistance in their lives. May you grace ### and her family with your love and protection and that they may see you working in every angle of their responsibilities to the family whom you have blessed them with as well as to each other as husband and wife. May you pour your grace, mercy and comfort upon them and that they can know, trust and feel your presence even while they do not understand by our limited human minds. Let us all remember what you told us in Isaiah 55:8 where it is written: "For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," declares the LORD. Praying all these things in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Father please send your favor upon this family in Jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### today. Thanks for praying. God is faithful. Jesus is the Way Maker. God bless.
Replies
9
Views
143
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
178
Please pray for ### at school tomorrow. Thanks for praying. God is faithful.
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom