Prayers Answered.

  • Thread starter Thread starter hifriendlyspirit
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hifriendlyspirit

Guest
Hi!

My parents and I need prayers answered.

We are thankful to God.
 
Dear hifriendlyspirit

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
I pray that your parents and your prayers are answered. "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help." All you have to do is ask and it shall be given.
 
GOD BLESS YOU.

YOU ARE TRULY BLESSED!

I thank you so much.

PRAISE GOD!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I know I've been away for a while. I seek you Lord for I don't have the answers and I'm trying not to lose hope and faith. My life is troubled. I come to you praying for my family, me, my children, my grandchildren, and my nephew. Seems like some where I've failed and as much as...
Replies
9
Views
133
God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
130
Thank you Lord. I pray for my family to be positive, blessed. My grandson ### to go to court and the judge to say he is done and case closed. He find a job. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom