Prayers Answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamajill

Prayer Partner
My husband started counseling yesterday and got some clarity on why he does certain things.

please pray still for him, for him to continue to seek out God. He has totally lost all hours at work so please keep praying for still another miracle for another job. I start my job on Tuesday, thank God in Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you. I know I've been away for a while. I seek you Lord for I don't have the answers and I'm trying not to lose hope and faith. My life is troubled. I come to you praying for my family, me, my children, my grandchildren, and my nephew. Seems like some where I've failed and as much as...
Replies
9
Views
93
Thank you Lord. I pray for my family to be positive, blessed. My grandson ### to go to court and the judge to say he is done and case closed. He find a job. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
133
God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
74
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,566
Messages
16,778,190
Members
648,126
Latest member
Astoenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom