Prayers again for ### ### on ...

Update continue to pray for my granddaughter ### her mother put on Facebook live of her verbally abusing her screaming cussing her out Lord have mercy I put this totally in the hands of the Lord Lord Jesus we plead the blood of Christ over this situation
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, Papa. I'm ### from ###, and I need your prayer support. My dream showed that someone would be wearing my clothes, always be stacked in water, be monitored, and most importantly, my finances grow worse. I'm highly educated and working but things are not working. How do I also...
Replies
11
Views
151
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I am weary again as I heard from my former gf that she has stage 4 fungating breast tumor. She is a very dear friend to me as she influenced me a lot to be more emotional on positive things in life and to be more loveable. As I been an orphan in sense when we were small...
Replies
6
Views
267
Thank you father for letting me get accepted for the cybersecurity program but before I could even start I'm losing my vision I will go to the ER room later on. I'm on my 6th day not being able to sleep much. sleeping 1 to 2h here and there is not enough. I also had a few attacks in my sleep...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,334
Messages
16,798,353
Members
649,858
Latest member
Speosuorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom